BUSINESSES and BRANDS in SPORT
Won For All collaborates with athlete-centric business advisors, sponsors and partners.
THE POWER OF BRANDS
- WFA educates and enables elite athletes on how to elevate their brand and leadership capabilities, maximizing opportunities in the game, and finding a purpose beyond it, while striving to make a positive social impact in the world.
- Top global brands realize the power of association attained through partnerships with influential athletes, ambassadors that boost a brands reputation to expand audiences and drive unmatched outcomes.
- If your business is looking for distinguished ways to bring additional value through brand association with forward-thinking athletes, with a mix of sponsorship and cause marketing, we offer a unique proposition.
PARTNERSHIPS | LEGACIES
Few people are able to accomplish the level of excellence that elite athletes achieve. So many are influenced by their accomplishments and lifestyle. Whether you are looking to retain elite athlete clients through a synergistic value-add service, or win new, loyal customers, or have athletes serve as your brand ambassadors, WFA can successfully forge a customized, winning partnership. We get there through our “brand-fit and leadership-ready” peak performance programs that:
- provide best-fit, authentic BRAND AMBASSADORS for endorsements or sponsorship opportunities,
- elevate LEADERSHIP POTENTIAL as it relates to strategic partnerships with shared business, community, and social impact goals,
- introduce a VALUE-ADD DIFFERENTIATION, another touch point to stand apart from all those who seek to win influential and High Net Worth income audiences,
- opening doors to help athletes with their professional development, MENTORSHIP, and INTERNSHIP programs, bringing world-class talent to your offices to create a meaningful difference for all.
Athlete Mentoring & Externships
Providing invaluable educational work experience in preparation for what’s next, ensuring best-fit career paths. Customized options for these talented overachievers and the organization include:
- Executive Mentorship
- One-Day Informational Meeting
- Job Shadowing
- Short Term Externship
- Broad Scope Internship